Position Title: Network Installer
Work as an integral part of our Audio Visual, IT and Telecom operations. Work closely with the Project team to on-site installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of communications equipment and peripheral equipment such as network, routers, switches, wireless access points and security appliances. Provide technical support to design engineers and the sales department, including:
- Install equipment, fiber, and copper for end
- Installation of ducts and conduits, pulling cables, and terminating, testing, and repairing interior and outside copper, coaxial, and fiber optic cabling.
- Generate rack elevations, floor layouts, and connection detail drawings for multiple and varied spaces. Rack and stack equipment as specified in design drawings. Redline drawings as
- Install, fusion splice, label and test optical
- Install, terminate, label and test shielded and unshielded
- Install various network devices to include crypto, routers, and switches such as Cisco Install optical transceivers.
- Install complete data center infrastructure (Racks, PDU, CAT6, SM/MM Fiber, Patch Panels, and Labeling).
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide